Yoke Design, A renowned Australian Design Firm was after a well-coded, responsive Landing page and Thank you page. They particulary likes style and formats from unbouncepages.com.\n\nA bit on the functionality:\n- The main page will be similar to unbounce style landing pages templates , with a form that sends an email to the admin, and then forwards the user to a thank you page.\n- The thank you page has a newsletter sign up form that pre-populates the fields with the info from the first form on the main page. This should be linked to MailChimp.\n- Google Tag Manager code installation.\n- AddThis social media sharing buttons on the thank you page that shares the main page\’s URL.\n\nThe goal was to make the template responsive, follow web coding best practice and work on all browsers. url : http://yokedesign.com.au/landing-page/
Get in touch
- How Tech CEO – Aditya Prabhu got back to doing what he LOVES the most ?
- Spa Boutique owners wordpress website not sending emails fixed by integrating webserver with Mandrill API
- Digital Marketing – Best Tips to Use MailChimp
- Hire a Mailchimp Trainer to jack up your Email Game by Mailchimp Certified Pro Partner
- Email Marketing is so much like Golf