Yoke Design, A renowned Australian Design Firm was after a well-coded, responsive Landing page and Thank you page. They particulary likes style and formats from unbouncepages.com.\n\nA bit on the functionality:\n- The main page will be similar to unbounce style landing pages templates , with a form that sends an email to the admin, and then forwards the user to a thank you page.\n- The thank you page has a newsletter sign up form that pre-populates the fields with the info from the first form on the main page. This should be linked to MailChimp.\n- Google Tag Manager code installation.\n- AddThis social media sharing buttons on the thank you page that shares the main page\’s URL.\n\nThe goal was to make the template responsive, follow web coding best practice and work on all browsers. url : http://yokedesign.com.au/landing-page/
Get in touch
- MailChimp Can Help You Manage Your Audiences More Efficiently. Here’s How.
- Web Design Can Improve Your SEO Results. Here are 5 Ways to Ensure It Happens.
- Should You Buy an Email Database? Here is the Decisive Answer.
- Building a WordPress Site for Your Law Firm? These 4 Tips will Simplify It for You.
- Growth Strategy in the Times of COVID-19