Yoke Design, A renowned Australian Design Firm was after a well-coded, responsive Landing page and Thank you page. They particulary likes style and formats from unbouncepages.com.\n\nA bit on the functionality:\n- The main page will be similar to unbounce style landing pages templates , with a form that sends an email to the admin, and then forwards the user to a thank you page.\n- The thank you page has a newsletter sign up form that pre-populates the fields with the info from the first form on the main page. This should be linked to MailChimp.\n- Google Tag Manager code installation.\n- AddThis social media sharing buttons on the thank you page that shares the main page\’s URL.\n\nThe goal was to make the template responsive, follow web coding best practice and work on all browsers. url : http://yokedesign.com.au/landing-page/
Need help getting started with MailChimp or designing a custom Template ?
We can help you maximize your output from Mailchimp.
Consult us now
Consult us now
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mailchimp Emails still going into SPAM ? Check SPF and DKIM
- Using the Hubspot API to Connect a Web Form with Hubspot Contacts
- Effective Online Communication Strategies for Law Firms
- Top 6 Email Graphic Templates
- BENTLEYS Custom Reporting System
- What makes Content Good?
- What is Social Media?
- Presentation Time : Educational Presentation on Digital Marketing at BNI Networking Platform
- When Mailchimp Came to India and blew us away !
- Google 360 View