Leverage the power of automation to upgrade your email marketing campaigns.
Communication is a two-way street. Make your audience respond with powerful automated email campaigns!
Benefits of a Automation Email
- Email automation is a powerful tool that can help to reach the right audience at the right time.
- Conveying the right message in the right context and at the right time can work wonders for your business.
- Sending automated emails can provide you with the required flexibility to prioritise important tasks at hand.
- Communication in the contemporary digital age is highly time-sensitive and email automation can help you knock the right digital doors at the right moment.
Types of Automation
- Marketing automation is facilitated by software that handles and manages routine and repetitive marketing tasks without any explicit need for manual intervention.
- The marketing team within an organization can use automation to simplify a wide range of marketing tasks including social media posting, ad campaigns management, email marketing, etc.
- Marketing automation has a very broad purview and entails a wide range of automation activities that aid in overcoming marketing-related challenges.
- In today’s internet-powered digital era, most brick-and-mortar stores have a dot com address.
- E-commerce has grown at a phenomenal pace over the past decade and this trend is unstoppable.
- To keep up with the ever-evolving demands from customers, brands have to rely on powerful e-commerce automation technologies that help in executing ideas in the right manner.
- From abandoned cart recovery to personalized suggestion and inventory management, Mailchimp expert automation helps a great deal in successfully running an e-commerce business.
Date Based Event Automation
- Did you know that the average attention span of online users is approximately 8 seconds?
- Well, it can be hard to keep the users interested since they are occupied with different things.
- Not communicating the message at the right time can drastically reduce the probability of success.
- The date-based event automation system leverages cutting-edge technology to save you from these hazards.
- You can draft important campaigns based on date and time conditions such as ‘wait until’ actions, else statements, ‘goal’ actions and the likes.
- Converting a prospective customer in the first go is always preferred but it hardly happens.
- The first marketing advertisement ignites a spark if the customer finds it relevant.
- However, convincing them to buy what you are offering requires additional effort.
- It can be tough and daunting to keep a track of website visitors who aren’t buying.
- Email automation experts can help you automate the general journey of prospective customers by leveraging powerful automation tools.
Transactional Email Automation
- Transactional emails are different from the usual marketing emails, they are triggered by events, user interaction or preference on a website or mobile application.
- These are sent with the intent to assist the users with their purchases. Businesses are leveraging the power of transactional email software to create and manage personalized action-triggered emails.
- These emails could range from order confirmation updates to password resets and membership renewal notifications.