Answer these three questions always:
- Latest trends, happenings and news that impacts your customer’s decision making.
- Whitepapers, case studies, industry reports, industry facts and figures work as great eye openers for B2B audiences.
- What do they get from your content that they don’t get anywhere else?
- Why should they follow you regularly?
- Is it written in a way that will get a viewer to show appreciation, share an opinion in a comment or endorse what you’re saying?
What is Great Social Media Content?
Not Your Everyday Company.
For Content Evaluation.
What content looks like in most platforms?
How to create a Good Content?
- Understand what topics around your business interest your audience the most.
- Find latest trends, news, updates, industry papers and see which are relevant to be shared with your audience.
- Or, create your own content such as posters, blogs, photo albums, articles.
- Now, convert these content in to videos, graphics, infographics, albums or simply share in the form of links with your audience.
Follow an 80:20 Rule to Make Your Job Easier?
Your audience wants to consume new information and learn new things every day. They’re least interested in your marketing.
Share 2 Pieces of your content.
Every 8 Pieces of curated content.